Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Bride Gone Mad!

Ok, so even if it is a big fake "You Tube" moment, there is nothing more hilariously scary than a Bridezilla Breakdown....Britney Style. (Okay that was harsh- Sorry Brit Brit). But seriously, I’ve yet to experience one of these scissor swinging monsters. Thankfully, I’ve been lucky to have had a fabulous group of brides, and my instinct is always RIGHT on, when I meet and book a wedding. Sure there have been a few Monster-in-laws who actually make this bride look extremely sane, but as long as the bride is calm, all is well in the wedding world! Check out this HILARIOUS clip of the Bride Gone Mad, and please remember ladies, your wedding day is a once and a lifetime event. Do you really want your future hubby to see you with bald patches when you walk down the aisle? (And PS: I have plenty of professional hair & makeup artists to choose from......we can avoid this all together. :) Bride Gone Mad

No comments: