Monday, March 19, 2007

Love in Laguna!


What a fabulous weekend! I met one of my super sweet and wonderfully CALM brides Saturday afternoon for a pre-wedding details walk through in Laguna Beach. She's getting married at the spectacular Surf n Sand Resort in a couple weeks and we wanted to map everything out for a seamlessly stunning wedding day! I have to say, this is one of my favorite spots. Who DOESNT love ocean front ceremonies? I am a little biased as I was married in Laguna myself! My bride is a big time DIY'er with classy taste so I know this wedding will be picture perfect! I also decided to suprise my husband with a room at the Capri Inn right next door.....this was the same place we stayed on our wedding night. The room was just as amazing as the last time we stayed there but with even more upgrades! Granite Counters, Jacuzzi, Kitchen and bar, and a STUNNING OCEAN view! If you are ever in Laguna and want a quaint experience with romantic views for a great price, check out this hotel! http://www.caprilaguna.com/


No comments: