Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Kristen & Alan- Nixon Library

I have been on pins and needles waiting for these gorgeous images from Orange County’s famous photographer Aaron Delesie….and BOY, was it worth the wait! Did I mention that Aaron was the photographer behind Orange County's most anticipated TV Wedding...... Housewives or Orange County on Bravo? He did remarkable work on Laurie & George's Wedding last summer! Thank you Aaron and team for sharing these with me! I was so excited about this wedding from beginning to end. Kristen and Alan are one of those couples that just emulate love and affection. When I first met them to discuss their wedding I knew right away that we’d have a blast creating a fantastically FUN Wedding at the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda. A location very close to my home, it was the first time I was able to do a reception in their amazing ballroom! Great timing for a patriotic style event eh? This place was literally a blank canvas of BEAUTIFUL space! From top to bottom, the spectacular chandeliers, enormously large windows and spacious floors were a sight to see! The Nixon library is a Wedding Planner’s Dream come true. Jason’s Catering brought in the taste of perfection in every way. The food was fabulous and their banquet manager Natalie and I worked amazingly together! The vision really came together when the flowers and candles arrived from Cheryl at Unique Florist. The gorgeous amber and red up- lighting was brought in by the wonderful Mark of Sterling DJ’s and I even had my favorite Videographer Joe of Today’s the Day capturing all the juicy moments and funny speeches! Lot’s of fabulous vendors……lots of dreams coming true!
Thank you Kristen and Alan for letting help plan your gorgeous wedding day!






The Greatest Speech Ever......The Best Man Sang/Rapped a Song proclaiming his love for his best buddy. There were lots of blushing and lots of laughter!



Venue Location: The Nixon Library, Yorba Linda
Catering: Jason’s Catering
Photographer: Aaron Delesie Photography
Videographer: Joe of Today’s the Day Weddings
Florist: Cheryl, Unique Florist
DJ & Lighting:
Marc of Sterling DJ’s

12 comments:

christina {simply modern weddings} said...

love the photo of the kids walking down the aisle...so cute!

BriannaNichole said...

Oh man I had forgotten what an amazing wedding this was. The pictures turned out so amazing. The food was soooooooo good that night!

Kelli said...

How insanely beautiful! :)

Jonilyn Brown said...

What a beautiful wedding!

It was so nice to meet you last night at the launch party! Hope to work with you sometime this year <3 jonilyn

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Hubs would love the Phil Mickelson

Sweet Sassy Mommy said...

I love your blog, I check it out often and I would love to talk with you about your company. i am interested into getting into the business and would love to e-mail you. thanks heres my blog sweet--creations or you can e-mail me at missgigi90631@yahoo.com.

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

I just stumbled onto your blog while looking up weddings from the Nixon Library. You do great work and I hope to work with you in the future.

Jason
www.garnerfilms.com

photo editing said...

What a beautiful couple! Nice wedding shots!!

Anonymous said...

affordable little black dress
beautiful little black dress
little black dresses sellers
discount little black dress
little black dress factory

tendance Robes said...

Even former executives of big companies opted to take advantage of little black dresses the home business craze using the online market. little black dresses The good thing with online home business is the fact that you are little black dresses factory

Anonymous said...

However, if you are looking forward to find an exclusive pick to wear for beautiful little black dresses that special prom night, then dig in the wholesale prom dresses. beautiful little white dress This wholesale closet is filled with the latest and high fashion trend which is sure to beautiful little white dresses

Unknown said...

Elated to know about your party. I am arranging my best friend’s engagement party and in hunt of excellent NYC venues. Wish to arrange a grand party for him as he has sought my help and don’t want to disappoint him.