Monday, January 14, 2008

December Delights! Adelaide & Ed

December was my last wedding of 07' and I had the pleasure of coordinating a beautiful Wedding Celebration for Adelaide & Ed! It was an absolutely stunning event! Adelaide is from New York and travels quite frequently and her fiance resided in Houston so she really needed my help in keeping her organized and SANE! :) We had a great time pulling together the details and they were such a delightful couple to meet!
The Ceremony took place at the gorgeous Mission Inn of Riverside. I love their charming chapel and I even got chills when the boys choir sang as part of the processional.....all 40 of them! The Reception then followed at The Crestmore Manor in Riverside.....a hidden gem with a BLANK canvas of NEW space! It was a beautiful yet crisp day. Renee Broughton shared some pro photos of the fab details and I have a few that one of my assistant's Kelli took and sproused up. :) There was a great team behind this big day and I want to thank ALL the fabulous wedding pro that were part of this amazing celebration! Credits at bottom!

The ever-popular shoe picture! I think this may be one of my favs!
There was this amazingly TALL and gorgeous tree at the Crestmore Manor.
Renee captured a beauty of an angle here!

Trying to pronounce this devine "Sweet Art" was an accomplishment. Say it with me "Croquembouche" - Pronounced "Crock-OM-Booosh" Yay!!


The linens were made by the brides mom and were a dramatic backdrop for these vibrant centerpieces.


The gorgeous Manzanita Branch Centerpieces were designed by Christine from Spiraled Stem.



Below are some non-pro pics that my assistant Kelli (aka Linen Guru) took.
The Placecard Table


The Wedding Pros!
Ceremony Location: The Mission Inn of Riverside
Reception Location: Crestmore Manor
Photography: Renee Broughton
Videography: Joe of Today's the Day Weddings
Florist: The Spiraled Stem
Bakery: Suzanne of "The Sweet Art"
Hair & Makeup Team- Joyce Luck
Spanish Guitarist: Roger Espinoza