Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Best Friend's Wedding!!

Of all the weddings I’ve planned, helping my best friend plan her gorgeous destination wedding in Cambria has to be my favorite! When Nicole & Matt decided to choose outside of the OC to wed, I knew exactly why! They wanted a get-away for their guests and Cambria happened to be where Matt proposed. Awwwwwwww! Matt dropped down on one knee off the cliffs of beautiful Ragged Point in Cambria and later that evening while celebrating their engagement at Cambria Pines Lodge with good food & yummy wines, they knew this was the spot to say “I DO”. The weekend was absolutely memorable and wildly romantic! EVEN the rehearsal dinner hosted by the grooms parents at Eberly Winery in Paso Robles was TOP Notch!! We enjoyed a wine tour and fine dining in a cave gorgeous!! So amazing! I think I can get used to this wine tasting stuff!

The wedding day was absolutely stunning. The sun gave the perfect glow and Nicole couldn’t have been MORE beautiful!! I was so proud to be the Maid of Honor for the big day and this was such a FUN weekend! Flowers were done by
Adornments and gave that WOW factor! They were vibrant, funky, and even added the right textures to give it the modern twist that Nicole wanted. I’ll be sharing more pictures soon, but here are a few sneak peeks taken by the amazing David Pascolla.


I LOVED Nicole's bouquet! Fun Feathers and Vibrant colors! Work of art!I love this picture of Nicole looking back at the camera with her parents looking at her lovingly. Melts my heart! This was NOT posed and we were literally waiting for the coordinator to tell us WHEN to walk down the aisle when this shot was taken.

Nicole ordered her sandals and didn't even realize I wore
these exact same ones on my wedding day. Great minds think alike!

The Hot Chicks!


The Handsome Studs!

I love how the florist transformed the boring gazebo into a spectacular site! You barely even realized you were IN a gazebo. Adorments in Paso Robles IMPRESSED the heck outa me!
Yep, that's me.....doing my Maid of Honor Duties and holdin that HEAVY train! :) I was soooo nervous in this picture. This was the first wedding I've EVER been in and it was for my VERY best friend. Two minutes after this picture was taken I completely ate it while walking down the aisle. I'm pretty sure I had a graceful recovery! Good stuff!.....and NO, You cannot see that picture!


She walked WAAAAAAAAAAY better in those heels than I did...........
This totally belongs in a magazine! Nicole looks like an Angel......literally.
The Kiddies. Lexi is Matt's adorable daughter and Jacob is Nicole's son.
Jacob is also my favorite little man on the planet and my godson. Isn't she Purrrrrrrrdy!


The Best-Man Brian cutting a rug!
Thanks to the amazing DJ Bob, the dance floor was NEVER empty!
The Rehearsal at Eberle Winery was an experience to remember......These are all non professional pictures taken by guests and myself! Good Food, Good Wine, and GREAT company!

This is the cozy candelabra filled cave where we ate......
You can't get any more romantic than that! Thanks Mark & Lavonna!
CONGRATULATIONS NICOLE & MATT!! We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

affordable bridesmaid dresses
beautiful bridesmaid dresses
bridesmaid dresses sellers
discount bridesmaid dresses
bridesmaid dresses factory

Anonymous said...

Your appearance depicts your personality to the other person. beautiful flower girl dress Having a perfect outfit will add a sparkling flavor to your personality. beautiful flower girl dresses Parties are the best occasion where every womantries to look special. beautiful graduation dress