Friday, August 31, 2007

Double Happiness- Katie & Kam

Two Ceremonies and a Big Reception! What an Amazing Celebration! We started the morning early with a tea ceremony and an amazing hosted lunch at Katie's family home. At 9:00am it was nearly reaching 90 degrees and guess who was ALL smiles and glowing? You guessed it! Katie and Kam! The gowns were absolutely stunning! Katie looked breathtaking and the fun started when Kam and his men arrived to go through the traditional games by the bridal party. I LOVED the giggles, the banter, and the pure JOY and admiration that filled the morning air! The Tea Ceremony was followed by the Western Ceremony at the Crowne Plaza. I had my fantastic OC's Finest Team, Brianna & Caitlyn there to assist and I couldn't have done it without them. A lot of logistics and they were my right and left arm! (Thanks girls). The reception followed in a gorgeously lit ballroom with spectacular ochid pot centerpieces, and a lavish backdrop. Flowers were done by the talented Kim Chi and I loved how the room pulled together! The night was ever eventful as there were amaznig performances, a tango dance by Katie and her father, and a scrumptious looking White Chocolate Fountain. YUUUUM!! I also had the pleasure to work with the oober talented Trista Lerit who captured the loving essence of the entire day and did not miss a beat! She is a true artist and I have been dreaming to do a wedding with her for a long time....she lived up to that spectacular reputation! Love her! She quickly shared with me her sneak peeks! Thank you Trista! You are a Rockstar! Enjoy!



Photography: Trista Lerit Photography

Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel, Anaheim

Catering: Furiwa Seafood Restaurant

Floral Design: Kim Chi Flowers

Entertainment: Young Brother's Band

Officiant: Greg Mohr, You May Kiss the Bride

Lighting: Rainbow Lights and Sound

Ceremony Musicians: Karen Garrity String Ensemble

Transportation: A Limo King

8 comments:

BriannaNichole said...

The pictures turned out so amazing, I cannot wait to see the rest of them!
Jennifer you are just the best.
Nothing but happieness to the lovely bride and groom!

Claire said...

OMG, gorgeous!!!! Every detail down to the menus and chopstick tags was just breathtaking. Yay for the newlyweds!

christina {simply modern weddings} said...

As I said on Trista's blog...these photos are amazing. I love how happy Katie looked! That's the look of a bride w/ an awesome coordinator!!!

weezermonkey said...

Beautiful!

And hi, Jen! I know of you! We are separated by only two degrees of separation, since you and I are friends of friends!

I read you bloggy blog, too. ;)

KP said...

Darn, I thought I left a comment! I love you!!! I couldn't deal with my family any more on the rehearsal day and thought that everything will be a nightmare on the actual wedding day.

I didn't need to worry at all :) You, Bri and Cat were..as one of my guy friends put it "you would have died without them at your wedding".

I know that I left so many things undone on the day of, so uncharateristic of me, which I know made it more stressful for you, please forgive me. But I spent two nights before sobbing in my brother's arms and the night before/morning of sobbing in Kam's arms.

You and your team made sure I kept that HUGE smile on my face the entire day. With everything, thank you. Katie and Kam

Jennifer Johnson said...

Hey Katie!! Thanks for posting a comment! Miss you girl! Trust me, you did not stress me out at all. Perfect planning and keeping the logistics flowing made it as seamless as ever. No stress over here and my team rocked! Hope you had a FAB honeymooon and I can't wait to hear more about it when I see ya Sunday at the El.T Brunch!!!
((((HUGS))))

Anonymous said...

Wow Jen,
Everything was beautiful and the colors just pop off of the screen. You go Lady!

wholesale wedding dresses said...

affordable ball gowns
beautiful ball gowns
ball gowns sellers
discount ball gowns
ball gowns factory