Monday, August 27, 2007

BEACH SIDE BLISS!!

Sorrrrrrrry ladies and gents, I am a little behind on blogging, but had to share a few pictures from a wedding I did last July 27th. Todd and Clara are an exceptionally LOVEABLE couple. Everytime I met with them, they became closer than clients and more like GOOD friends that are planning a fun party together! They have a great connection and compliment each other so well that it was always awesome to be in their presence! We had LOTS of fun together before and even AFTER their BIG DAY! Some of my favorite moments with my bride & groom's is talking about the "behind the scene action" and we were elated with FUN stories and happy moments from the after bliss! Miss them already!!

Their wedding day could not have been more beautiful, touching, inspiring, and heart felt.....Oh and did I mention, it was ON the beach? La Palapa is a hidden gem in Belmont Shore that has a fab view of the ocean and a ballroom above their restaurant for the reception. What a GREAT set up!! I had such a blast helping them save lots of mooolah by creating these fab apothacary wish jar centerpieces! It took several trips to the local discount glass store, but we did SCORE didnt we guys?!! Oh, and this is officially the FIRST wedding that showcased a Magician during cocktail hour? Jeff Palmer was amazing! Think David Blaine & Chris Angel, with a Willy Wonka personality!!TOO FUN!! And who doesn't love a color coordinated candy buffet? I had fun with this one!

The ever talented Photographer Renee Broughton captured the sweet moments and details and sent me a few to share for your viewing pleasure! Thanks Renee!! There are also some OBVIOUS non -pro pics in here as well, but I'm sure you'll see the difference.....







4 comments:

christina {simply modern weddings} said...

Love the details Jen! I really like the candy buffet...yummy!

CB said...

w00t w00t! I've been blogged! ;)

thanks again for being the most fabulous wedding coordinator ever. You were honestly one of our favorite vendors to work with. Every detail in all pictures could not have been done without you. You really brought my ideas to reality. Our weddings was truly an amazing day!

- Clara

Anonymous said...

LOVE that candy buffet...SO cute ...

Anonymous said...

affordable bridal gowns
beautiful bridal gowns
wedding dresses sellers
discount wedding dresses
bridal gowns factory