Monday, June 25, 2007

Rancho Capistrano


Normalyn & Manny’s Wedding~
UPDATE: Check out the Pro-Pic Slideshow provided by the amazing Michael of Memories by Michael -
What a GORGEOUS Wedding at Rancho Capistrano! There was a spell of magic in the air and a taste of heat this past Saturday but I couldn’t have imagined a more elegant day full of LOVE! I was so elated to work with this amazing couple and this bride was probably one of the most organized brides I’ve ever worked with. Normalyn came to me just 3 weeks before their wedding for design assistance and Month of Coordination. She had lots of inspirational pictures as well as spreadsheets with Makeup, Hair, Music lists, Floral Designs…..you name it! She has fabulous taste with vibrant yet classy designs but needed help pulling it all together. Rancho Capistrano is a venue that can easily be transformed by the linens and chairs alone so I had LOTS of fun with the colors! Manny, the Groom was ALL smiles ALL day and the love was certainly in the air!! I had a my fabulous team Brianna & Allison along to help set up and make this vision come to life! Christine, of The Spiraled Stem was our floral designer and what a FAB job they did! All the candles were SOY so the candlelight lasted FOREVER! She even incorporated the BIGGEST Dalias I've ever seen in the centerpieces! Sooo beautiful! Angel of Fusion Linens let is be one of the first to use the brand spankin new Dusty Rose Satin Linens that are very new to the linen world. What a treat! Since I am not a professional photographer, I will let Michael of Memories by Michael share a slideshow later this week. Until then, I couldn't help but post a few detail shots that I took with my camera!
























Photographer: Memories By Michael
Videographer:
Frank Rohmer

Floral Design: The Spiraled Stem - Christine
DJ & Lighting: Mike Carcano


Chairs: Atlas Party Rental

Make up & Hair - Joyce Luck







3 comments:

Mel said...

WOW! What a beautiful wedding! I am so jealous of the Dusty Rose table cloths!!! Such thought and care was put into planning this day and you can tell!
Great pictures Jennifer!!!

Christine Farah Photography said...

That was one GORGEOUS wedding! Great job as usual Jennifer you rock!! :)

wholesale wedding dresses said...

affordable graduation dresses
beautiful graduation dresses
graduation dresses sellers
discount graduation dresses
graduation dresses factory