Friday, June 15, 2007

Must See TV!

Are you Ready? I mean…..are you REALLY ready? The new Season of Bridezilla’s is here and although watching it makes the hair on my neck stand up, I realize there is a formula to this show………NONE of these ladies have wedding planners!! If they do, they are aunts, friends, or in-laws with limited to NO experience. No Bueno Folks! The censor bleeps are abundant, and while I have seen some crazy things, thankfully NONE have been of this magnitude! Now, I am sure they have to be hamming it up for the camera right? So let’s ALL celebrate our sanity and watch this show as a reminder of how NOT to act as you plan your wedding. This is a memorable time and you don’t want to remember the backlash you gave to Mom when she showed up wearing the wrong shoes do you? Watch the promo for the upcoming season….. If you missed it, set your TIVOS and DVRS now!