Monday, July 9, 2007

Foto.....Foto Cabina!



Last Friday Night I was honored to be invited to a Foto Cabina Launch party hosted by one of my favorite photographers in the industry, Jim Kennedy at his Huntington Beach Studio. Jim and co-hosts, Dane Sanders, & Carl Kasalek shared this FAB Foto-Cabina to the Wedding Industries Finest Pros! I was super excited to get in the booth to see the magic of how it can bring party goers to a funny new level, and my date (aka "hubby the photo hog") Donny, was having a blast capturing goofy poses! It was great to see so many of the amazing photographers that I've had the pleasure of working with, Michael of Memories by Michael, Eric Cotter, and David Baurs- the Video Man are some of my favorites and I loved hanging out and chatting without a timeline in hand or a bustle to fix. The amazing Jessica Claire shared her oober creative ShootSac that holds photo-genius gear in a fashion friendly way. They were so cool that I'm getting one to carry my over my shoulder for those Bridal Emergency Moments! All in all this party was swanky, silly, and seriously salacious! If you are thinking about a photobooth for your wedding, the FOTO CABINA is the way to go!! http://www.fotocabina.com/ Thanks Again Jim for the Invite!!

2 comments:

CB said...

It's probably too late for my wedding but I totally wanted a photobooth! bummer. Maybe for the vow renewals? ::wink::
-Clara

Anonymous said...

affordable flower girl dresses
beautiful flower girl dresses
flower girl dresses sellers
discount flower girl dresses
flower girl dresses factory