Monday, April 30, 2007

Creative Recycling!


Better late than never right?? This was the Famous hanging "N" that I made for my best buds shower (post below). I used paper flower balls made from scratch by Kelli, one of my March brides....See her original creation from my Surf and Sand post below! I have to give a big SHOUT OUT to my girl Kelli for letting me take these!! I know how hard you worked on them and after a few hours, I was able to recreate something COMPLETELY different and had a blast dissassembling all your hard work! AND since recycling is our friend, my buddy Nicole plans to now dissassemble THIS one and recreate an "F" (future last initial) so she can hang it somewhere at her June wedding. Thank you again Kelli! You rock!!
Wonder what else we can make out of your Martha Stewart Flowerballs......Hmmmmmmmmm?? Ideas anyone??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen - I found your blog on the Nest while looking for some ideas for my sister's bridal shower (her colors are brown and pink) I saw your friend's shower, which looked awesome!, and really like the N that you creatively recycled! How did you make the base underneath the paper flowers? Did you glue them down to something?! My sister's thing is monograms so I think she would love it!

Thanks in advance!
Melissa

wholesale wedding dresses said...

affordable prom dresses
beautiful prom dresses
prom dresses sellers
discount prom dresses
prom dresses factory