Monday, October 8, 2007

A "Blue" Galaxy Wedding......

This past Saturday I had a blast at Belinda & Chris's wedding! We started in Laguna Beach at a quaint little church that had a peekaboo glance at the ocean. The reception followed in Costa Mesa at the Super Swanky, Center Club. This place is a hidden gem with a great layout, spectacular food, and impeccable service. The cocktail reception was all about Indy music, Star Wars touches, and lots of laughter. Outside we had a fire kindling and cozy couches to create a laid back, yet FUN celebration. It was such a GORGEOUS day ALL day.....this was probably the most perfect wedding weather I've experienced yet! I had a great time working with a talented photographer who's pictures are priceless! Eric J. Cotter has an edge to his work that I love! His artsy, yet in-the-moment shots are always beautifully captured. Such a pro! He even shared some sneak peeks with me! Thanks Eric! As usual, Allison of Flower Allie Weddings did not disappoint with her Floral design.
Up-lighting was provided by Mi Media Productions in Irvine and I cannot stress enough how GREAT LED lights are in a room! Such a transformation! I had a great time meeting and sharing ideas with the bride and groom and I will definitely miss our fun conversations! Have a GREAT Honeymoon you two!




Belinda & Chris had a log cutting ceremony right outside the church...
It's a German family tradition and I LOVED the idea!






Chris & Belinda wanted a very Unique Martini Luge!


The Most Fun Grand Entrance, about 30 guests held light sabors.
Can you tell they are StarWars fans yet?
Couldnt Help but post some pictures I took with my camera of the other goodies & details:
My NON Pro Pics Below:
I took about 20 pictures of this BLUE Candy Table and
I still couldn't capture the crisp blues we got from this table.
Beautiful Glass + Pretty Candy = FAB Candy Buffet



Venue: Center Club in Costa Mesa

Photographer: Eric J Cotter Photography

Floral Design: Flower Allie Weddings

Lighting: Mi Media Productions - Irvine CA.

DJ: Mike Bocek -

5 comments:

christina {simply modern weddings} said...

I love the blue (my fav color)!!! That candy bar looks yummy, and I really like the blue glass and floral setup. Very nice!

Christine Farah Photography said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blue color! I too, was a Center Club bride and I love how that room has so many looks. Only thing I didn't like was the lady I had to deal with at the Center Club big fat F. *lol*

Jessica Love said...

I love the lighting!

Mel said...

well...other than the fact that they had a LA logo on their luge ;) it was beautiful!! YAY for Jennifer Johnson, Eric Cotter, and Flower Allie weddings!!!!

Anonymous said...

affordable quinceanera dress
beautiful quinceanera dress
quinceanera dresses sellers
discount quinceanera dress
quinceanera dress factory